As a stay at home mom with two toddlers to look after without a helper is challenging, that is why I usually prepare dish that is easy to cook.
I buy fresh vegetables online and in order to maintain its freshness I wash, dry, slice, put them in an airtight container and place them in the fridge. This can also save me time when cooking.
Here is a easy dish requested by my toddler, it has broccoli because that is one of his favorite vegetables.
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 medium size white onion, choppped
1/4 cup butter
1 Tbsp. cooking oil
1 medium size Broccoli, florets
2 medium size carrots, sliced
2 Tbsp. Mega Prime Oyster Sauce
1 Can Mega Prime Whole Kernel Corn, drained
1 Can Mega Prime Whole Mushroom, drained and cut into 4
1 ½ cup water
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat the pan, put oil then butter.
2. Sauté the onion until translucent then add the garlic.
3. Add the carrots and mushroom and cook for 3 to 5 mins.
4. Put the oyster sauce then after 3 mins add the water. Let it simmer
5. Add the corn and broccoli on top and cook for another 3-5mins without stirring it. Then season with salt and pepper.
6. Put on a serving bowl. Serve hot and enjoy!