To make pasta dishes healthier, I am sharing my recipe using fresh tomatoes and lots of garlic. You can try this sauce with other pasta like fussilli, angel hair, spaghetti, and Mega Prime Vermicelli or any other type of pasta you prefer to serve.
This is so easy, so sarap that I was asked to make the same dish the next day. Good thing I always have Mega Prime products. I also tried Mega Sardines Spanish Style and it’s still flavorful. I promise you, you will love garlic if you are not a fan of it.
- 1 kg linguini pasta
- 1 can Mega Prime Pieces and Stems Mushroom
- 1 can Mega Tuna Flakes Spanish Style (set aside the oil)
- 1 can Mega Tuna Flakes in Oil (set aside the oil)
- 1 kg fresh tomatoes, cut into halves
- 1 cup Garlic, sliced in chips
- Basil leaves, fresh and dry
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cook pasta according to pack instructions or according to your preference if chewy or soft.
- In a large pan, drizzle some olive oil in it. Add the all the oil from Mega Tuna cans then add all the garlic until cooked.
- Move the garlic to the side then add and sauté the Mega Prime mushrooms
- Move to the side and place all the cut tomatoes in the pan. Cover the pan so it simmers and the juice comes out.
- Sprinkle more pepper in there. Mix a teaspoon of dried basil and season with salt.
- Add all the Mega Tuna Flakes and if becomes dry, get and add some water from the pasta.
- Add the cooked pasta then serve with fresh basil and cheese.
Enjoy and keep safe.