- ¼ Cup of Water
- 1 Pack of Gelatin
- ½ Cup of Condensed Milk
- ½ Cup of Coconut Cream
- 1 Can of MEGA PRIME CREAM STYLE CORN
- Pour water in a pot, and gelatin. Mix well until the gelatin granules are dissolved.
- Heat the dissolved gelatin mixture and pour the rest of the ingredients (condensed milk, coconut cream, and corn)
- Mix well and simmer.
- Remove pot from the stove and let it cool.
- Pour mixture into a bowl
FOR CORN ICE POPS
– Pour mixture in ice pops maker and free overnight
FOR CORN GRANITA
– Freeze and scrape every 2 hours
FOR CORN PANA COTTA
– Chill for 2 hours
Shop at your convenience in:
Shopee – http://bit.ly/MegaPrime-Shopee