At Prime Mom Club, the list of tasty kitchen creations goes on and on. And that’s because Prime Moms never run out of delicious ideas for the family! Check out these Prime Mom Club recipes, prepped by Prime Mom Marian to help liven up occasions or brighten up a regular day.
Prime Mom Club Specials with Prime Mom Marian
Despite how busy work as a sought-out actress can get, Prime Mom Marian ensures that she has time for her family. Here, she shares a few yummy prime recipes that always leave her family craving for more.
Whole Mushrooms with Tuna Sisig
A filling dish in 30 minutes? You’ll find more than one delightful option at Prime Mom Club! Marian’s go-to is Whole Mushrooms with Tuna Sisig. Yummy, healthy and easy to prep! Check out this step by step.
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. margarine
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- ½ Tbsp. liquid seasoning
- 1 pc. red chili, chopped
- 1 green finger chili, chopped
- 1 can (425g) Mega Prime Whole Mushrooms, each sliced into 4
- 1 can (180g) Spanish-style tuna
- 2 Tbsps. lemon juice (for serving on the side)
- Set your pan over medium heat. Pour vegetable oil, followed by margarine. Saute garlic and chopped red onion.
- Pour in soy sauce, and liquid seasoning. Add in red chili and green finger chili before throwing in your quartered Mega Prime Mushrooms. Stir for about 3 minutes or until mushrooms have become slightly darker in color. Finally, pour in spanish-style tuna. Continue mixing and cooking for a few minutes.
- Transfer onto a serving plate with lemon juice on the side. Serve while hot.
Watch how Prime Mom Marian does it.
Easy No-Bake Tropical Fruit Cocktail Cheesecake
Prime moms like Marian are always on the lookout for smart ways to do things. A quick, no-fuss special for family time or a get-together with friends? She pulls off sweet recipes like the Easy No-Bake Tropical Fruit Cocktail Cheesecake! Here’s how you make it.
For the crust:
- 1 ½ cup of crushed graham crackers
- ¾ cup Icing sugar (or normal white sugar)
- ½ cup melted butter
For the cream cheese mixture:
- 1 can (822g) Mega Prime Tropical Fruit Cocktail
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 pack (250mL) all purpose cream
- 3 Tbsp. unflavored gelatin
- Start with the crust: combine graham crackers, melted butter and sugar. Transfer and press crust mixture onto a pan. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- For the cream cheese mixture: combine cream cheese, all-purpose cream, and sugar. Melt gelatin powder in a bowl with warm water (prep according to package instructions). Fold gelatin into the cream cheese mixture.
- Once the crust is ready, take it out from the refrigerator. Layer cream cheese mixture on top of the crust and put it back for an additional freezing time of 1 hour.
- After 1 hour or once mixture is firm and set, top cake with Mega Prime Tropical Fruit Cocktail. For extra chill and sarap, freeze for another 10 minutes before serving.
Watch how Prime Mom Marian does it.
3-Way Mega Prime Chilled Panna Cotta, Ice Pops and Granita
Ingredients that allow creative tweaks and tasty experimentations are a big YES to Prime Moms like Marian. Here, she shares her recipe for Chilled Panna Cotta, Ice Pops and Granita – all using the same set of ingredients!
- ¼ cup water
- 1 pack plain gelatin
- ½ cup condensed milk
- ½ cup coconut cream
- 1 can (425g) Mega Prime Cream-style Corn
- Prep gelatin by mixing water with gelatin powder in a pot. Put the mixture over low heat. As you stir, pour in condensed milk, coconut cream and Mega Prime Cream-style Corn. Mix until gelatin powder dissolves and until everything is well-combined.
- Next, prep according to desired dessert:
- For Chilled Panna Cotta, scoop into small glasses and chill for 2 hours.
- For Granita, scoop into a bowl, freeze and scrape every 2 hours.
- For Ice Pops, pour into ice pop mold and freeze overnight.
Watch how Marian with Chef Nino prepares these cool, tasty treats.
Mega Prime products are available online via Megamart, Shopee, Lazada, and in Robinsons, Puregold and other leading supermarkets and groceries nationwide! Gather more #EverydayEasySarap recipes by Prime Moms for Prime Moms only from Prime Mom Club.