Potato salad with corn is a complete meal in one. With vegetables and chicken, it is both filling and nutritious. This recipe is also great for times when you are in a rush. Try making this for your family!
- 1 can Mega Prime Whole Kernel Corn
- 2 cups chicken breast fillet, boiled and chopped
- 2 cups baby potatoes, boiled and halved
- 1/2 cup carrots, small died and blanched
- 1/2 cup celery, small diced
- 1 bunch spring onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 2 tbsp pickle relish
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Prepare the dressing first by mixing the mayo, pickle relish, salt and pepper.
2. Then toss in the rest of the ingredients: chicken, potatoes, carrots, celery, raisins, spring onions and Mega Prime Whole Kernel Corn.
3. Mix the salad well and transfer it to a serving dish. You can chill it before serving.