Here’s a quick and easy SurpreSARAP Sotanghon Monggo recipe!
- 250g mung beans
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic,minced
- 10 pcs shrimp, deveined
- 3 tbps fish sauce
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 rolls Mega Prime Choices Vermicelli
- 1 cup Sili Leaves
1. Wash the mung beans and soak them in water for 1 hour.
2. Boil the mung beans for 30-45 minutes (about 1-1.5L water). Set aside.
3. In a separate pot, saute the onion, garlic and shrimps.
4. Add the pre-cooked mung beans and simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Season with fish sauce and black pepper powder.
6. Add 2 rolls of Mega Prime Choices Vermicelli and sili leaves. Let it boil for 5 minutes.
7. Serve and enjoy!