Get ready to say “SurpreSARAP” to this unique sisig recipe!
- 1 pack of Mega Prime Vermicelli 250g
- 5 tbsps Annatto oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 can Mega Prime Pieces & Stems Mushroom, drained
- 1 kg pork cheeks & ears
- 2 large red onions, chopped
- 3 pcs green chilies, chopped
- 2 tbsps calamansi juice
- 1/2 can liver spread
- 3 tsps soy sauce
- Black pepper
- Optional – egg, mayonnaise, chopped onion leeks
1. In a pot, boil 1 pack of Mega Prime Choices Vermicelli for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. In a wok, add annatto oil and saute garlic until fragrant.
3. Add in the cooked vermicelli and carefully toss until coated with oil
4. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
1. Boil the pork cheeks and ears for 30 minutes. Drain and let it cool.
2. Once dry, deep fry the meat until crispy.
4. Chop the fried pork into small cubes.
5. In a bowl, mix together the chopped pork, onions, chilies, calamansi juice, liver spread, soy sauce and black pepper.
*As an option, you may add mayonnaise.
To assemble: In a large platter, add cooked sotanghon and top with crispy sisig. You may add eggs and onion leeks for additional flavor. Serve and enjoy.