Here’s an #EverydayEasySarap dish you can try out and put a SurpreSARAP spin on this rainy season!
- 2 tsps cooking oil
- 5 cloves minced garlic
- 1 piece medium-sized red onion, cut for sautéing
- ¼ kilo shredded chicken
- 2 tbsp Fish sauce (patis)
- 3 cups of water
- 1 piece chicken cubes
- 100 grams Mega Prime Choice Vermicelli
- 400 grams Mega Prime Kernel Corn
- 1 can Alaska Evaporada 370ml
- 1 cup Malunggay Leaves
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
2 pieces carrots, cut into cubes
- Preheat the cooking oil.
- Stir-fry garlic and onion.
- Add the shredded chicken and cook until it becomes golden brown.
- Season with fish sauce, then stir.
- Pour the water in and add a chicken cube. Simmer until the meat is tender.
- Add Mega Prime Choices Vermicelli. Cook until it softens.
- Add Mega Whole Kernel Corn, then stir.
- Lower the heat and add Alaska Evaporada.
- Add Malunggay leaves, then season with salt and pepper according to taste.
- Serve while hot.