- 3 cups chicken diced (may be leftover)
- 1 large onion diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp. freshly grated ginger
- 2 tsps. soy sauce
- 2 tsps. MEGA PRIME SPICY OYSTER SAUCE
- 2 tbsps. lemon juice or calamansi juice
- 2 tbsps. mayonnaise
- ground black pepper
- cooking oil
- Heat up a wok.
- Sauté ginger, garlic and onion.
- Add the cooked and diced chicken meat.
- Saute for a few minutes until lightly browned.
- Add the soy sauce, MEGA PRIME SPICY OYSTER SAUCE, liquid seasoning and lemon juice.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook until all the liquids are absorbed.
- Once cooked, add the mayonnaise and turn off heat.
- Serve sizzling hot.
Shop at your convenience in Shopee – http://bit.ly/MegaPrime-Shopee