Forget preparing plain soup dishes, and turn to serving next-level soup recipes easy with Mega Prime Choices Vermicelli! Read on to learn more about Mega Prime Choices Vermicelli and its quick and mega benefits!
Turn Soups SUPER in as Quick as 5 Minutes!
Mega Prime Choices Vermicelli is one of Mega Prime’s ways of ensuring that Prime Moms are equipped to make everyday dishes pinaSARAP! But with Vermicelli, it’s not just pinaSARAP, it’s surpreSARAP because you can easily cook these noodles and add them to any dish you want!
Level Up Soup Recipes Easy with Mega Prime Choices Vermicelli
Just how versatile is vermicelli? This quick list of sample recipes should get you started on the tasty possibilities! Get ready to prep these surpreSARAP soup recipes easy with vermicelli.
Beef Bulalo Mami with Vermicelli
A go-to dish for the colder months, beef bulalo is stew that’s made from beef shanks and marrow bones. The quality of the meat stock strengthens the soup’s beef flavor, and adding vermicelli noodles in the mix definitely adds texture to every bite or spoonful. Follow this step-by-step for the prep and cooking process.
Serves 4 People
- 1.5 kg beef shanks bone-in
- 2 packs (250g) Mega Prime Choices Vermicelli
- 1 medium cabbage
- 5-6 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1 Tbsp. peppercorns (or black pepper)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fish sauce
- salt, to taste
- garlic bits, fried
Fried Garlic Bits
- ½ cup oil
- 1 head of garlic, peeled and minced
- Set a large pot over medium heat. Put in meat and pour water that’s enough to cover the meat. Add beef shanks and continue to boil for about 10 minutes. Make sure to skim scum that rises and accumulates on top. After 10 minutes, scoop meat out of the water and rinse with cold water. Discard liquid that meat was boiled in.
- Repeat step 1 to remove more of the scum.
- Once the broth looks clear, throw in onion, garlic, peppercorn and fish sauce. Reduce heat to low. Cover and leave it to simmer for about 3 hours or until the meat is fork-tender. Season with salt, as preferred.
- Set a new pot over medium heat. Boil about 4 cups of water and add in cabbage. Blanche for about 2 minutes or until leaves are tender but also crisp. Scoop cabbage out and set aside.
- Meanwhile, prep Mega Prime Choices Vermicelli by soaking it in a bowl of hot water for about 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Divide noodles into serving bowls, followed by beef shanks and cabbage. Pour hot broth, and garnish with fried garlic bits. Serve while hot.
Faux Nido Soup
Essentially the Filipino version of the Chinese Bird’s Nest Soup, Nido soup is a dish that’s commonly served as a side dish in Chinese restaurants. For this recipe though, we’re making it easier and eco-friendly by substituting the usage of the bird nest with the chewy yet also firm bite of thin rice noodles. Here’s another great example of how to make surpreSARAP soup recipes easy with vermicelli.
Serves 4 People
- 100g Mega Prime Choices Vermicelli
- 100g chicken breast, cooked and flaked
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 2 Tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and sliced
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch, (mixed in ¼ cup water)
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ ground black pepper
- green onions (for garnish)
- Soak Mega Prime Choices Vermicelli in water for 5 to 7 minutes. Drain, rinse with cold water and cut into small pieces. Set aside.
- Saute onions in a medium pot. Once onions are translucent, pour in chicken stock. Boil and leave to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Bring stock to a boil again, before adding Mega Prime Choices Vermicelli. Simmer for 20 minutes before adding chicken flakes and dissolved cornstarch.
- Beat eggs lightly. Make sure eggs won’t blend with the soup. Simmer for at least 3 minutes then season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with green onions before serving.
Mega Prime products are available online via Megamart, Shopee, Lazada, and in Robinsons, Puregold and other leading supermarkets and groceries nationwide! Catch more soup recipes made easy, along with handy kitchen tips by Prime Moms for Prime Moms.