- 4 tablespoon oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 200g shrimp, chopped
- 1 1/3 cups chopped carrots (3 carrots)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 to 3 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 MEGA PRIME CHOICES VERMICELLI NOODLES 250g
- Spring roll skins
- Heat oil in a wok over medium high heat. Sauté shrimp and garlic until fragrant, then add carrot. Stir to mix well. Season with sugar and salt, pepper. Mix well.
- Reduce heat to medium, then add vermicelli noodles to the wok, and stir with tongs until fully cooked. Taste test and adjust salt/sugar/pepper as needed.
- Turn off heat and transfer the cooked vermicelli to a large mixing bowl and let it cool to room temperature.
- Take a piece of spring roll skin, heap about 1/4 cup of cooked vermicelli at the center, and wrap. You can seal the skin with either water or egg white. Repeat until all cooked vermicelli is used up.
- Heat a pot of oil for deep frying. Once the oil is hot fry the spring rolls, in batches, until golden brown. Serve immediately with sweet chili sauce.
Shop at your convenience in Shopee – http://bit.ly/MegaPrime-Shopee