The Prime Oriental Chicken Pasta is saucy and flavorful enough for your kids to enjoy! This would be perfect for late-night dinners and brunch for the whole family so learn how to cook this by following the procedure below!
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 200g chicken breast fillet, sliced
- 1/4 cup shitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 can Mega Prime Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 cup sweet and sour sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2-3 cups cooked spaghetti noodles
- 2 tbsp peanuts, chopped
- 1 bunch leeks, thinly sliced
1. Saute the onions and garlic with some oil in a large saute pan over high heat.
2. Add in the chicken and mushrooms.
3. Stir fry it for another minute then pour in the oyster sauce, sweet chili sauce, sweet and sour sauce, and sesame oil.
4. Mix in the bell peppers and Mega Prime whole Kernel Corn and simmer it for a minute.
5. Toss in the cooked spaghetti noodles and mix it well.
6. Transfer it on to a serving platter and top with chopped peanuts and thinly sliced leeks before serving.