Perfect for rainy days or even when you just want something to warm you up after a tough day, the Prime Chicken and Mushroom Sotanghon Soup will do the trick! This recipe will help you get your healthy fix of vegetables served with thick noodles and a smooth base for a soup.
- 1 can Mega Prime Pieces and Stems Mushrooms
- Prime Choices Vermicelli Noodles
- 2 tbsp cooking oil for sauteing
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 200g chicken breast fillet, sliced
- 1/2 cup celery, small diced
- 1/2 cup carrot, small diced
- 4 cups chicken stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped spring onions for topping
- Toasted garlic for topping
1. Saute the onions and garlic with some oil in a large saute pan over high heat
2. Add in the chicken and mushrooms. Saute it for a minute then add in the carrots and celery.
3. Pour in the stock and sotanghon noodles then let it boil and simmer for a few minutes.
4. Season it with salt and pepper. Ladle it in to serving bowls and top with toasted garlic and spring onions before serving.