The unique taste of the Prime Cheesy Corn Brule Dip is a sign that you should make a different dip for your snacks this time around! Your kids will surely enjoy the flavor of the cheese and the taste of the Corn with this recipe.
- 1 can Mega Prime Cream Style Corn
- 1 small red bell pepper, small diced
- 1 bunch chopped spring onions
- 1/4 cup all-purpose cream
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp Japanese bread crumbs
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- Nacho chips for dipping
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine Mega Prime Cream-style Corn, bell peppers, spring onions, cream, chili flakes, cheddar cheese, half the mozzarella, salt and pepper.
2. Pour the mixture into an oven proof serving dish or a deep sizzling plate.
3. Sprinkle with the rest of the mozzarella cheese and breadcrumbs on top then bake until the cheese bubbles and browns.
4. Serve piping hot with chips on the side.