Who doesn’t love pork BBQ? Learn these tried and tested #pinaSARAP recipes using oyster sauce for your online business!
PINOY-FAVORITE PORK BBQ
Pork barbecue is hailed as one of the most popular street foods in the country, so a single skewer is never enough! It’s a sweet and savory delight that will leave your customers seriously addicted.
- 2 ½ kgs pork shoulder, sliced into thin pieces
- 3 cups lemon soda
- 2 cups soy sauce
- 2 cups Mega Prime Choices Oyster Sauce
- 2 cups white vinegar
- 3 cups brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 cups banana ketchup
- 1/2 cup canola oil
Estimated budget: P575 for 2 ½ kilo pork shoulder + P50 for oyster sauce = P625
- In a large bowl, combine the pork slices, lemon soda, soy sauce, 1 cup of the Mega Prime Choices Oyster Sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, black pepper and garlic powder. Mix well, cover and marinate in the fridge overnight.
- Fasten the pork slices using bamboo skewers.
- For the basting sauce, combine the remaining cup of Mega Prime Choices Oyster Sauce, banana ketchup and canola oil in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Heat up griller with hot coal. Grill the pork skewers for 3 to 5 minutes per side. When halfway cooked, baste with the sauce and grill until thoroughly cooked.
- Remove from heat and serve with spiced vinegar. Enjoy!
GRILLED ASIAN-STYLE PORK CHOPS
Offer full meals to your clientele with this tasty iteration of grilled pork chops.
- 1 kg pork chops
- 4 tablespoons Mega Prime Choices Oyster Sauce, plus extra for drizzling
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup light soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 ginger, grated
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
Estimated budget: P250 for 1 kilo pork chops + P50 for oyster sauce = P300
- In a large bowl, combine pork chops, Mega Prime Choices Oyster Sauce, sesame oil, apple cider vinegar, light soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic and ginger. Mix well, cover and marinate in the fridge overnight.
- Heat up a flat grill pan and brush with the canola oil. Grill pork chops until cooked through.
- Transfer to a serving plate and drizzle with Mega Prime Choices Oyster Sauce. Serve with rice and veggies and enjoy!
PORK AND VEGGIE KEBABS
Mouthwatering and full of flavor – pork kebab is always a reliable ulam option for your online business.
- 400g pork loin, cut into cubes
- 5 tablespoons Mega Prime Choices Oyster Sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili garlic oil
- 1 tablespoon calamansi juice
- 1 can 198g Mega Prime Whole Mushrooms
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into cubes
- 4 shallots, peeled and ends cut off
Estimated budget: P350 for 400g pork cubes + P39 for mushrooms + P50 for oyster sauce = P439
- In a large bowl, combine Mega Prime Choices Oyster Sauce, chili garlic oil and calamansi juice then mix well. Marinate pork loin in half of the mixture overnight in the fridge. Set aside the other half for basting.
- Fasten the pork slices, Mega Prime Whole Mushrooms, bell pepper and shallots using bamboo skewers, alternating.
- Heat up griller with hot coal. Grill the kebabs for 3 to 5 minutes per side. When halfway cooked, baste with the remaining half of the marinade mixture and grill until thoroughly cooked.
Want more yummy oyster sauce recipes from Mega Prime? Go ahead and check out our Umami Grilled Chicken Wings recipe or our Pork and Mushroom Meatballs recipe. Get more #pinaSARAP moments with all Mega Prime products available on the Mega Global Store and Shopee!