- 500g beef steak cut (thin cuts)
- 2 tbsp. MEGA PRIME CHOICES OYSTER SAUCE
- 1 big white onion (cut into rings)
- 6 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 medium sized red onion (chopped)
- 7 pcs calamansi (squeeze the juice)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup cooking oil
- Marinate the beef cuts.
- In a bowl, add in the beef, fresh calamansi juice, minced garlic, MEGA PRIME OYSTER SAUCE, salt and pepper.
- Then set aside for 30mins.
- Heat the pan. Add some cooking oil. Fry the onion rings for about 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Then set aside.
- On same pan, fry the marinated beef. Some water will come out from it. Fry on both side and until it turns a bit dry. Set Aside.
- Heat oil on the pan again. Pour in garlic and red onions.
- Pour in the marinate mixture. Simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Add back in the beef. Continuously flip them on each side until sauce dry’s out. Enjoy!
Shop at your convenience in Shopee – http://bit.ly/MegaPrime-Shopee