Make fluffy corn muffins with real kernel corn from Mega Prime to make a delicious baon for your kids and hubby!
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 3/4 all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can Mega Prime Whole Kernel Corn
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Grease bottoms only of 8 regular-size muffin cups with shortening, or line with paper baking cups.
2. In medium bowl, beat milk, oil and egg with spoon. Stir in remaining ingredients except Mega Prime Whole Kernel Corn just until flour is moistened.
3. Fold in Mega Prime Whole Kernel Corn. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups (about 3/4 full).
4. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm or cool.