Deviled eggs are good for a picnic snack. Right Prime Moms? But deviled eggs with corn would be perfect for a snack with the family! Make one using only Mega Prime Whole Kernel Corn!
- 5 boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp mustard
- Mega Prime Whole Kernel Corn
1. Slice your boiled eggs into half lengthwise then remove yolks placing it on a seperate bowl.
2. Mash your yolks using fork then add the mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper. Mix well.
3. Fold in Mega Prime Whole Kernel Corn into the seasoned yolk.
4. Using a teaspoon, fill in the egg whites with the corn and yolk mixture.
5. Place in a serving platter. Serve and Enjoy!