- 1 MEGA PRIME CHOICES VERMICELLI 45g
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2cm piece ginger, peeled, finely chopped
- 500g Chicken Stock
- 1 can MEGA PRIME KERNEL CORN 185g
- 2 small (about 300g) chicken breast fillets
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place Vermicelli noodles in a bowl and cover with hot water. Stand for 10 minutes or until just tender. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and ginger. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until onion softens.
- How to prepare onions
- Add stock and bring to the boil. Add corn, chicken and soy sauce. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, uncovered, for 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken is just cooked through.
- Add noodles. Simmer for 1 minute. Stir in coriander. Season with salt and pepper. Ladle soup into serving bowls. Serve.
Shop at your convenience in:
LazMart – http://bit.ly/MegaPrimeKernelCorn425g
Shopee – http://bit.ly/MegaPrime-Shopee