Beef salpicao is a dish that is familiar to many Filipinos for its salty and garlicky flavor. Besides being a nutritional beef dish great for people with an active lifestyle, it is an interesting recipe packed with delicious flavors and nutritional benefits. Consider serving this on your next dinner with your family or friends!
- 1kg beef tenderloin, sliced thin into 1/2 inch thickness
- 1 can 425g Mega Prime Whole Mushroom cut into halves
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsps. butter
- 3 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1/2 cup Mega Prime Choices Oyster Sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp. calamansi juice
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1. In a bowl, combine beef, salt pepper, garlic and Mega Prime Choices Oyster Sauce. Marinate for 1 hour.
2. In a pan, add oil and sear the marinated beef until slightly brown.
3. Pour water and bring to a low simmer.
4. Add calamansi juice, Worcestershire sauce, onions and Mega Prime Whole Mushrooms.
5. Continue to simmer until liquid evaporates.
6. Sprinkle with toasted garlic and serve.