Hey Prime Moms! Make your family meal times more special!
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/2 tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can Mega Prime Mushroom
1. Season the chicken with the lemon pepper seasoning. Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides. Place the chicken into a 2-quart baking dish.
2. Add in sliced tomatoes, Mega Prime Mushroom. Sprinkle with black pepper.
3. Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve the chicken and sauce with the rice.