Prime Moms know how much fun and laughter board games can contribute to the family; it simply brings out the inner child in everyone! That’s why we created these easy-to-make #pinaSARAP sweet chili and chicken snack recipes the whole family can munch on while playing.
Sweet Chili Chicken Popcorn
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 2 eggs
- 1 kg boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized cubes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Oil for frying
- 1 cup Mega Prime Choices Sweet Chili Sauce
- ⅓ cup green onions, chopped
- To make the breading, mix together flour and cornstarch on a shallow plate. Then, on a separate bowl, lightly beat the eggs. Set aside.
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel and season with salt and pepper. Then, dip the chicken through the egg and hold it over the liquid to let any excess fall back into the bowl. Finally, lay the chicken into the breading mixture and coat all sides evenly.
- In a pot, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Fry 6-7 pieces of chicken at a time for 5 minutes until golden brown. Drain on paper towels and repeat the process.
- Pour the Mega Prime Choices Sweet Chili Sauce into a bowl and toss with the chicken until all pieces are evenly coated. Sprinkle with green onions and enjoy!
Chicken Lumpia with Sweet Chili Dip
- 500g ground chicken
- 10g sea salt
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 medium carrot, minced
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Lumpia wrapper
- 2 cups oil, for frying
- Mega Prime Choices Sweet Chili Sauce, for dipping
- In a large bowl, combine ground chicken, salt, onion, carrot, egg and black pepper. Mix well.
- On a flat surface, lay a piece of lumpia wrapper. Scoop 1 tablespoon of chicken filling and place it on the bottom part of the wrapper. Roll the bottom part until the meat filling is wrapped, then fold the sides inward. Continue rolling to the top and brush the tip of the wrapper with water to secure. Repeat this step until all chicken filling is consumed.
- In a pot, heat the oil over low heat. Deep fry a batch of chicken lumpia for 7-8 minutes until meat is cooked through and the wrapper is golden brown. Drain on paper towels and let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and serve with Mega Prime Choices Sweet Chili Sauce. Enjoy!
Sweet Chili Chicken Wraps
- 1kg chicken breasts
- 1 cup Mega Prime Choices Sweet Chili Sauce, plus extra for garnish
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 lime, juice only
- Tortilla wraps
- 1 lettuce
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 sweet peppers, chopped
- In a pot over medium heat, combine chicken breasts, Mega Prime Choices Sweet Chili Sauce, soy sauce and lime juice. Cover and simmer while stirring occasionally for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Uncover the pot and shred the chicken. Lower the heat to low and let the chicken simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- To assemble, lay a few pieces of lettuce on the tortilla wrap. Top with the shredded carrot, chopped tomatoes and chopped sweet peppers. Then add big spoonfuls of shredded chicken. Drizzle with extra Mega Prime Choices Sweet Chili Sauce and wrap.
- Optional step: Heat the chicken wrap on a skillet until warm for an added crunch. Enjoy!
Looking for more irresistible snack recipes from Mega Prime? Go ahead and check out our Milk Tea de Coco recipe or our Corn Fritters recipe. Get more #pinaSARAP moments with all Mega Prime products available on Mega Global, Shopee and Lazada!