There’s nothing quite like the tasting experience of nata de coco. Its jelly, yet chewy and gelatinous texture makes it pretty hard to resist when served as a dessert option, especially during the holiday season.
Try these easy and #pinaSARAP nata de coco recipes for your upcoming celebrations!
Dalgona Coffee de Coco
Dalgona Coffee is the one internet craze you couldn’t escape during the beginning periods of quarantine. Serve it again for the holidays, this time with coffee-flavored nata de coco, for the ultimate pick-me-up!
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can Mega Prime Nata de Coco Coffee, drained
- In a bowl, combine instant coffee, granulated sugar, and boiling water. Whisk the mixture with a hand mixer until frothy and thick, similar to the consistency of whipped cream.
- To assemble, put 3 tablespoons of Mega Prime Nata de Coco Coffee into a tall glass. Add some ice, pour the milk and top with the whipped coffee.
- To drink, fully stir the whipped coffee into the milk. Enjoy!
No-Churn Buko Pandan Ice Cream
No need for an ice cream maker with this recipe! Enjoy creamy pandan ice cream with fun bits of freshly shredded buko and nata de coco.
- 2 cups sweetened condensed milk, cold
- 3 drops buko pandan flavor extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, cold
- 1 cup shredded young coconut, drained well
- 1 can Mega Prime Nata de Coco Pandan, drained
- In a large bowl, whisk together condensed milk and buko pandan flavor extract. Set aside.
- In a different bowl, whip the cold heavy cream with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form. Fold the whipped cream into the condensed milk mixture with a rubber spatula. Then gently fold in the shredded coconut and drained Mega Prime Nata de Coco Pandan until well-combined.
- Transfer the mixture into a chilled loaf pan. Cover with plastic, lightly pressing the film against the surface of the cream mixture. Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Serve in an ice cream bowl, topped with excess nata de coco. Enjoy!
2-Step Mango Cream with Lychee Nata de Coco
Cream and fruits is always a reliable and delicious combo for dessert. Try this 2-step mango and nata de coco recipe for a fuss-free holiday dessert option.
- 3 large mangoes, cut into cubes
- 1 can Mega Prime Nata de Coco Lychee, drained
- 1 ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups all-purpose cream
- In a bowl, mix together the mango cubes, Mega Prime Nata de Coco Lychee, condensed milk, whipping cream, and all-purpose cream until well-blended. Avoid crushing the mangoes and adjust sweetness according to your preference.
- Transfer to a container with lid and store in the fridge for an hour. Serve in bowls and enjoy!
Looking for more yummy dessert recipes from Mega Prime? Go ahead and check out our Prime Layered Fruit Cake recipe or our Frozen Tropical Fruit Pops recipe. Get more #pinaSARAP moments with all Mega Prime products available on Mega Global, Shopee and Lazada!