2 kg. pork ribs, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
4 tablespoons liver spread
6 pieces tomatoes chopped
1 piece onion chopped
5 cloves garlic crushed
2 cups coconut milk
1 can Mega Prime Green Peas 155g
1 cup tomato sauce
2 pieces potato cubed
2 pieces carrot cubed
1 piece green bell pepper chopped
1 piece red bell pepper chopped
3 pieces Thai chili pepper
3 pieces dried bay leaves
2 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
1/4 teaspoon crushed black pepper
3 tablespoons cooking oil
1. Boil your pork spare ribs on 1 to 1 1/2 liter of water til little tender for about 30 to 45 mins. When its tender drain from broth. Set aside pork and take out the bone. Keep pork broth for later use.
2. In separate pan saute your garlic onion and tomatoes.
3. Add pork and simmer for 5 minutes. Add your pork spare ribs broth maybe 1 1/2 cup to 2 cups depends how much sauce you want. Let it boil.
4. Pour coconut milk. Stir and cover and cook between low to medium heat.
4. Add your carrots and potatoes and green peas. Cook for 10 minutes.
5. Incorporate all the ingredients and tomato sauce. Cover for about 2 minutes.
7. Add your liver spread. Then add your red and green bell pepper and bay leaves.
8. Season with fish sauce and black pepper. Continue to cook until sauce thickens.
9. Serve and enjoy!