I woke up late and have to think of a quick recipe that I can whip off for breakfast. Since I just bought a tray of eggs, I thought of making omelette, but not the usual one. So here is my level up Pesto Omelette #DishPinasarap with Mega Prime Whole Mushrooms.
- 3 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp. Pesto sauce
- 3 Tbsp. Carrots, brunoise cut or small cubes
- 2 Crabsticks, chopped
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Whisk the egg in bowl and season it with salt and pepper, then set a side.
2. Heat the skillet, add oil and sauté the onions until translucent.
3. Add the carrots, crabsticks, and mushrooms and cook it for 3 minutes.
4. Stir in the pesto sauce and cook for another minute then transfer it in a bowl.
5. In the same skillet pour in the egg mixture, swirl the pan so the egg coats the base.
6. Place the sautéd vegetables in the middle while waiting for the egg to settle then fold the sides.
7. Serve in a plate with rice or bread.
I love experimenting and making own recipe, basta may MegaPrime products level up talaga
Korek ka diyan momsh!
I try k nga to lutuin mukha masarap