Pancit Palabok is a variety of prepared noodles dish, that has shrimp broth, top with heavy sauce and garnish with different ingredients like shrimp, tinapa flakes, fried tofu for some texture, some spring onions , slices of egg , #pinaSARAP with mushrooms , and infused with calamansi for a very tasty dish…
As a mom we need to use our time very wisely to do some of our household chores and other task… In this dish I did some shortcuts because I used instant palabok mix for a very flavorful sauce but I make sure that its healthy and made with much love.
Hope you like it…!!!
1 pack Mega Prime Choices- Vermicelli
1 can Mega Prime Mushrooms- Pieces and Stem
1/2 cup shrimps
3 cups water
2 tbsp. cooking oil
3 gloves garlic ,minced
1 small onion, minced
1 pack Palabok mix
Hard boiled eggs, peeled and slices into wedges
Fried tofu ,cut into small cubes
Chicaron , crushed
Spring onions , slices
Fried minced garlic
- Soak the noodles in water until tender.
- Place the soaked noodles in a strainer ,submerge the strainer in the boiling water until the noodles are cooked. (make sure that the noodles are still firm)
- Remove the strainer from the pot and drain the liquid from the noodles. Set Aside
- In another pot, add the water ,a pinch of salt and shrimp, bring to a boil. Drain and set aside the broth. Peel the shrimp and Set aside for garnish.
- Dissolve the Palabok Mix in the bowl with shrimp broth.
- In a pan, add cooking oil, sauté onion and garlic.
- Add the mushrooms and pour the mixture of Palabok mix and shrimp broth in the pan.
- Bring to a boil until you get your desired thickness of the sauce. Remove from fire.
- Place the noodles in the serving plate and pour sauce over it.
- Garnish with eggs, shrimp, fried tofu, tinapa flakes, crushed chicharon, spring onions and fried minced garlic.
- Serve with calamansi.