Pancit Palabok is a variety of prepared noodles dish, that has shrimp broth, top with heavy sauce and garnish with different ingredients like shrimp, tinapa flakes, fried tofu for some texture, some spring onions , slices of egg , #pinaSARAP with mushrooms , and infused with calamansi for a very tasty dish…
As a mom we need to use our time very wisely to do some of our household chores and other task… In this dish I did some shortcuts because I used instant palabok mix for a very flavorful sauce but I make sure that its healthy and made with much love.
Hope you like it…!!!
1 pack Mega Prime Choices- Vermicelli
1 can Mega Prime Mushrooms- Pieces and Stem
1/2 cup shrimps
3 cups water
2 tbsp. cooking oil
3 gloves garlic ,minced
1 small onion, minced
1 pack Palabok mix
Hard boiled eggs, peeled and slices into wedges
Fried tofu ,cut into small cubes
Chicaron , crushed
Spring onions , slices
Fried minced garlic
- Soak the noodles in water until tender.
Place the soaked noodles in a strainer ,submerge the strainer in the boiling water until the noodles are cooked. (make sure that the noodles are still firm)
Remove the strainer from the pot and drain the liquid from the noodles. Set Aside
- In another pot, add the water ,a pinch of salt and shrimp, bring to a boil. Drain and set aside the broth. Peel the shrimp and Set aside for garnish.
- Dissolve the Palabok Mix in the bowl with shrimp broth.
- In a pan, add cooking oil, sauté onion and garlic.
- Add the mushrooms and pour the mixture of Palabok mix and shrimp broth in the pan.
- Bring to a boil until you get your desired thickness of the sauce. Remove from fire.
Place the noodles in the serving plate and pour sauce over it.
- Garnish with eggs, shrimp, fried tofu, tinapa flakes, crushed chicharon, spring onions and fried minced garlic.
- Serve with calamansi.
Wow ma try nga din using Mega Prime Vermicelli ❤️