A simple recipe made of chicken breast , mushrooms, kernel corn, enriched with creamy coconut milk and the very nutritious malunggay leaves. A simple meal with creamy taste that you will surely like….
- 1 kilo chicken breast, cut into cubes.
- 1/2 cup malunggay leaves
- 1/2 can Mega Prime Corn Kernel, drain
- 1 can Mega Prime Pieces and Stem Mushrooms
- 1 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 pc. small onion,minced
- 3 cloves garlic,minced
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 3 pcs. Green chili pepper
- 2 pcs. Red chili pepper
- 3 pcs. Potatoes
- In a pot, add cooking oil and saute onion and garlic.
- Add the chicken , mix and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the coconut milk. Cover and simmer in medium heat until the coconut milk reduces and the meat is tender.
- Add the potatoes and cover for a few seconds.
- Add mushrooms and corn for more #pinaSARAP taste and texture.
- Also add the green chili pepper, malunngay leaves, and red chili pepper. Season again with salt and pepper until you get your desired taste. (Optional : you can use seasoning granules or chicken bouillon)
- Simmer for a few second and Serve.