Eggplant Spinach Corn Ensalada
Healthy eating means yummy eating with this Eggplant Spinach Corn Ensalada. Packed with nutrients, with the texture and taste that everyone will love.
- 4 pcs eggplant, medium sized
- 1 medium-sized tomato, diced
- 1 white onion, diced
- 100 grams spinach leaves, raw
- 1 can of Mega Prime Whole Kernel Corn
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Vinegar, lemon, or calamansi (optional)
- Boil the eggplants in a pot of water until tender.
- Drain, then peel the eggplants and mash them with a fork in a plate.
- Blanch the spinach leaves.
- Mix together spinach leaves and mashed eggplants with the tomatoes, onions, and Mega Prime kernel corn.
- Add a pinch of salt to taste. You can also add a tablespoon of vinegar, lemon juice or calamansi juice for a citrus taste.
Makes 4 servings. Cooking time: 15 – 20 minutes