Easy Bicol Express #PinaSARAP with Mushrooms
Thinking to make some twist to our pork bicol express dish and to make it more healthy, I decided to add mushrooms to make it more delightful.
Delicious and creamy taste from a freshly squeeze coconut with a mild kick of spiciness from two different chili that is worthy for that extra cup or so of rice that you will be having.
2 tbsp. Cooking oil
3 gloves garlic, crushed
1 pc medium onion, minced
1/2 kilo pork belly ,cut into strips
1 can Mega Prime Quality Whole Mushrooms
1 cup coconut milk
4 pcs. siling panigang ,slice diagonally
2 pcs. Red chili pepper ( labuyo )
Shrimp paste ( optional )
- Heat a pan, add cooking oil then saute mince onion and crushed garlic.
- Add the pork belly and saute a little.
- Add the coconut milk and simmer until the meat is tender.
- Add the mushrooms, simmer for a few minutes.
- Add the slice siling panigang and red chili pepper.
- Mix well and cover.
- Remove from fire.