My version of Lomi or Pancit Lomi dish made with thick fresh egg noodles , Mega Prime products and veggies. A healthy soup for all season…
1 can Mega Prime whole Mushrooms
1 can Mega Prime Golden Sweet Whole Kernel corn
3 tbsp Mega Prime Oyster sauce
1/4 kilo lean pork meat ( slice into thin strips )
1/4 kilo liver
1 pack ( 500 gms ) fresh egg noodles
1 small cabbage
1 small carrot
1 cup cornstarch slurry
1 small onion , mince
2 cloves garlic , crushed and mince
1 tbsp cooking oil
1/2 cup kinchay
Hard Boiled egg
- In a hot casserole put a tablespoon of cooking oil and saute minced onion and garlic.
- Add the pork lean meat , liver, and oyster sauce. Seasoned with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add water or pork stock and add cornstarch slurry to thicken. Bring to a boil.
- Add the carrots, mushrooms, kernel corn , cabbages and simmer for a few minutes.
- In a separate casserole bring fresh egg noodles to a boil. Strain and Put the cooked fresh egg noodles to the boiling pork stock soup.
- Lastly add chopped kinchay.
- Serve hot with slices of hard boiled egg and chicharon for added flavor and texture.