Mega Prime Glass Noodle and Kimchi Soup
Annyeong! Like most people nowadays, I have been binge watching Korean dramas and tonight I thought of cooking a Korean inspired dish. It is super easy to whip up especially if you will use a store bought broth. This Mega Prime Glass Noodle and Kimchi Soup can be made in less than 20 minutes. It is loaded with pork, fluffy egg, and kimchi. This hearty soup can keep you warm this rainy season.
2 Tbsp. Sesame oil
125g ground pork
1 clove garlic, minced
¼ cup kimchi
1 ½ cup chicken stock
1 ½ cup water
1 roll of Mega Prime Glass Noodle
½ tsp. Salt
½ tsp. Pepper
2 eggs, beaten
1 stalk of onion leeks
1 Tbsp. Sesame seeds
1. Heat pan in medium heat, put sesame oil and ground pork.
2. Add minced garlic and cook pork until it is no longer pink.
3. Add kimchi and you can put more if you like it super spicy. Cook for 1 min.
4. Add chicken stock and water and let it simmer.
5. Put salt, pepper, and glass noodle.
6. Reduce heat and cook for 5 minutes.
7. Drizzle the egg over the soup, cook without touching for a minute to make the egg fluffy. Turn off the heat
8. Put the soup in a bowl, top it with onion leeks and sesame seeds
9. Serve hot and enjoy!