Mais-Sarap na Sopas
Who doesn’t love chicken Sopas especially during the rainy season? This mouthwatering soup gives you the comfort of creamy chicken macaroni soup plus the added taste of whole corn kernels for that extra crunch and yum!
- 1 pc chicken breast, boiled and shredded
- 200g elbow macaroni
- 1 medium-sized potato, diced
- 1 medium-sized tomato, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 can of Mega Prime Whole Kernel Corn
- Chicken stock (from boiling the chicken breast)
- 1 can evaporated milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Saute the onion, tomato, potato and chicken in oil.
- Pour in chicken stock into sauteed mixture.
- When the soup is boiling, add the macaroni.
- Simmer until macaroni is cooked. Add more water if needed.
- Add in the Megaprime kernel corn and evaporated milk.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
Makes 4-6 servings. Cooking time: 20-30 minutes
You can also add shredded cabbage for more vegetable goodness!