❤︎ 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙾𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚊𝚞𝚌𝚎
My family love Brocolli
Here’s something for lunch today that my family looks forward to..
- 1 pound broccoli with leaves and stem
- 1:4 cup Mega Prime Ouster Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Black Pepper
- 8 pcs Garlic gloves
- 1 pc Onion
- Bring a large pot to boil.
- Add the broccoli, and blanch for 2 to 3 minutes, until tender but still crisp.
- Remove from the saucepan, plunge briefly into ice-cold water, and drain. In a small saucepan, heat oil, sautè Garlic until brown, set aside.
- Saute onions and add blanch Brocolli
- Pour the Mega Prime Oyster Sauce. Serve hot, garnished with brown crispy garlic. Enjoy!