❤︎ 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙾𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚊𝚞𝚌𝚎
My family love Brocolli
Here’s something for lunch today that my family looks forward to..
- 1 pound broccoli with leaves and stem
- 1:4 cup Mega Prime Ouster Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Black Pepper
- 8 pcs Garlic gloves
- 1 pc Onion
- Bring a large pot to boil.
- Add the broccoli, and blanch for 2 to 3 minutes, until tender but still crisp.
- Remove from the saucepan, plunge briefly into ice-cold water, and drain. In a small saucepan, heat oil, sautè Garlic until brown, set aside.
- Saute onions and add blanch Brocolli
- Pour the Mega Prime Oyster Sauce. Serve hot, garnished with brown crispy garlic. Enjoy!
love it, so easy and nutritious
Simple vegetable but looks yummy at easy to cook…thank you mom club for sharing…❤❤❤❤❤
Oysters made tasty
Simple lutuin with oyster sauce solve na ang ulam