My Family’s Fave Food as Always, added love while preparing this….
Try some mommies…
1 liver spread
1 Kg Beef Brisket cut into 1 inch cube
1/2 cup baby Potatoes
1/2 Cup Carrots
1 Red Bell Pepper
1 Green Bell Pepper
8 gloves Garlic
1 Pc White Onions
1 155g Frozen Mega Prime Green peas
1 pack Nestle cream
- In a wok, heat oil and sauté garlic, white onion and baby potatoes.
- Add cooked Beef brisket and stir-fry until edges of meat has browned
- Add liver spread and water, Let it boil. Add carrots and potatoes. Cover and simmer until the potatoes are tender
- Add red and Green bell pepper and mega Prime green peas. Cook for another three minutes.
- A little creamy with creamer to make delicious..
- 𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐢𝗺𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝗼𝗼𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝗺𝐞: 20 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬