My 3 ingredients recipe that you can make in a breeze….
A super healthy merienda for kids and the whole family , made of fruits , no added sugar and the best part is…this can be made by using bread from your local bakery….or bread that is no longer eaten.
What are you waiting for mommies….try this now!!!
FRUITY BREAD CUPS
1 can Mega Prime Tropical Fruit
5 pcs ( Big ) bread or monay
1 tbsp. Unflavored jelly powder
- In a bowl , drain the fruit cocktail. Set aside.
- Prepare the bread or monay by slicing the top part then remove the inside part of the bread until it look like a cup. Set aside.
- In a pot , add fruit cocktail syrup and the unflavored jelly powder. Bring to a boil.
- Add the fruit cocktail in the pot and lightly mix to incorporate the jelly with the fruits.
- Fill the bread cups with the fruit jelly. Chill.