Looking for yummy ideas to brighten up everyone’s day at home? Say no more!! Make a MEGA meal plan with just pork, veggies, Mega Prime Oyster Sauce and these pork recipe pinoy dishes!
Easy Pork Recipe Pinoy Dishes with Oyster Sauce
Pork Adobo with Mega Prime Oyster Sauce
A sweet and salty twist to a pinoy classic? Yes please! Adobo is a dish best known for its flavorful blend of vinegar, soy sauce and spices. What’s more to love about it is that you can easily add in ingredients such as sugar, potatoes, coconut milk and liver spread for variety in taste! Tender, melt-in-your-mouth pork in sweet and savory sauce — adobo with Mega Prime oyster sauce is one pork recipe pinoy dish you should not pass up on! Here’s how to cook it.
- 1kg pork belly, cut into 1 ½ inch cubes
- 1 pc. onion, peeled and chopped
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup vinegar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- ¼ cup Mega Prime Oyster Sauce
- salt, to taste
- Put a pan over medium heat. Cook pork for about 3 – 5 minutes or until browned.
- Throw in onions and garlic. Cook until softened.
- Pour in vinegar and leave for 2 to 3 minutes or until boiling (uncovered). Add soy sauce and water and bring to a boil. Make sure to skim scum that floats to the top.
- Add bay leaves and black pepper. Reduce heat, cover and cook until meat is tender.
- Add oyster sauce and continue cooking for about 2 minutes. Season with salt before serving hot with steamed rice.
Stir-fried Pork with Cabbage
While stir fries may not be as classic as adobo, they still are a pinoy fave because they’re easy to cook, and because the resulting dish of veggies with meat, sauce and spices are always fragrant and rich in taste! Check out this recipe of pork stir-fried with cabbage and earthy mushrooms, in a salty-sweet and umami blend of soy sauce and oyster sauce.
- ¼ head cabbage, chopped
- 100g pork belly, thinly sliced
- 1 can (198g) Mega Prime Pieces & Stems Mushrooms
- ¼ cabbage, julienned or thinly sliced
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
For pork marinade
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- ½ tsp. tobanjan (chili bean paste)
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. Mega Prime Oyster Sauce
- Black pepper
- Marinate pork in soy sauce and tobanjan.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan and cook garlic. Once fragrant, add pork. Make sure to cook both sides before adding mushrooms. Stir fry over high heat and season with salt and black pepper.
- Serve hot.
Don’t be fooled by the name! A variation of traditional beef salpicao, pork salpicao is easy to cook from scratch, especially if you know how to prepare pork tocino or beef tapa! Here’s how to make this pork recipe pinoy dish in just 30 minutes!
- ½kg pork tenderloin, cut into cubes
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 3 Tbsp. cooking oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped and fried for garnishing
For pork marinade:
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Mega Prime Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- salt to taste
- ½ tsp. paprika, optional
- Marinate pork in well-mixed marinade ingredients. Make sure cubes of meat are thoroughly covered. Set aside for at least 2 hours.
- Heat cooking oil in a pan, and saute garlic. Once golden brown, remove from oil and set aside. Stir fry pork for about 10 – 15 minutes or until brown.
- Add butter and saute for another 2 minutes. Season with salt.
- Transfer into a serving dish, garnish with fried garlic and serve with fried rice.
Mega Prime Oyster Sauce and other Mega Prime products are also available online via Megamart, Shopee, Lazada, and in Robinsons, Puregold and other leading supermarkets and groceries nationwide! Learn more pork recipe pinoy dishes, along with handy kitchen tips by Prime Moms for Prime Moms.
must try these recipe
Healthy at masarap na dish talaga yan
Level up talaga and adobo with MegaPrime Oysters Sauce