This may come as a surprise, but a lot of moms can feel nervous about cooking in their own kitchens. Many often feel like they are not cooking good enough for the family, worrying about the taste and nutritional value of every dish that they serve at the table.
As a mom, do you feel the same way? Cooking delicious food should not feel like a test! The Prime Mom Club has the perfect simple recipes fit for any meal and any occasion.
Score High During Mealtimes with These 4 Easy Recipes!
One Pot Beef with Broccoli
Minimize the prep time and the clean-up afterwards! Use the classic Mega Prime Oyster Sauce for the nostalgic smoky flavors that will take you back to warm memories of weekend family dinners.
- 2/3 cup Mega Prime Oyster Sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha, or more, to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound flank steak, thinly sliced across the grain
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- Whisk together the oyster sauce, chicken stock, honey, vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, sesame oil, cornstarch, Sriracha, ginger, red pepper flakes and 1/4 cup water in a medium bowl;; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add steak and cook, flipping once, until browned, about 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in broccoli and oyster sauce mixture until tender and slightly thickened, about 3-4 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Asian Stir Fry Ramen
Got instant noodle packs lying around in your pantry? Ditch the unhealthy seasoning and upgrade your instant ramen to a surprising gourmet experience! Tossing the cooked noodles with some beef, broccoli, Mega Prime Pieces & Stems Mushrooms, and some Mega Prime Spicy Oyster Sauce is another quick and easy take on this instant dish.
- 1/2 Tbsp cooking oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ Tbsp Mega Prime Spicy Oyster Sauce
- 1/2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- ½ can Mega Prime Pieces & Stems Mushroom
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 package instant ramen (seasoning discarded)
- 1 handful fresh spinach
- 1 large egg
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Add oil, garlic, ginger, and oyster sauce to a small sauce pot and sauté over medium heat for about one minute.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and sauté.
- Add the broth and water, and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, add the uncooked ramen noodles. Boil for about 3 minutes, or until tender.
- Stir in the spinach until wilted.
- Turn the heat down to low, crack the egg into the broth, and let sit for about six minutes, or until the egg whites are cooked and the yolk is still runny.
- Transfer the soup to one or two bowls. Top with green onion.
Burger Steak with Creamy Mushroom Garlic Sauce
Craving for some gourmet restaurant fare? Make an easy cream of mushroom sauce, and load it up with extra Mega Prime Pieces & Stems Mushrooms. Also,make the burger steaks extra special by putting cheese in the middle of the burger patties, for all around creamy and melty goodness in a plate. Garnish with toasted garlic chips to complete the home restaurant experience
- 2 slices white bread, torn into small pieces
- 1/4 cup beef broth or water
- 1 pound ground beef (80/20 ground chuck)
- 1 small onion, peeled and grated
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 can Mega Prime Pieces & Stems Mushrooms, drained
For the gravy
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, soak bread in broth. Tear with your hands until it looks like a soft paste.
- In another bowl, combine ground beef, soaked bread, onions, egg, salt, and pepper. Gently mix until combined.
- Divide meat into portions and shape into patties. Gently press in the center of each patty with your thumb to make a slight indentation.
- In a skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring regularly, for about 1 to 2 minutes. With a slotted spoon, remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add beef patties in a single layer and cook for about 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned but not cooked through. Remove burgers from pan and drain on paper towels. Keep warm.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, heat the butter until melted. Add in the flour and whisk until smooth and blended. Continue to cook, stirring regularly, for about 2 to 3 minutes or until roux turns lightly golden.
- Slowly add beef stock, whisk until smooth, and continue to cook until sauce starts to thicken. Add salt and pepper for the gravy.
- Add meat patties in a single layer in the pan. Lower heat, cover, and continue to cook for about 10 to 15 minutes or until meat is fully cooked.
- Add mushrooms during the last 5 minutes and cook until heated through. Serve hot.
Cheesy Corn Mushroom Omelette
Eggs are the perfect canvas for several amazing dishes, and this traditional breakfast fare is no exception. Whip up this healthy omelette and have breakfast, lunch, or dinner in as fast as 15 minutes! Tip: Add Mega Prime Whole Kernel Corn to give your meal more substance. The slight sweetness of the corn makes for an interesting flavor and texture to the omelette.
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- ½ can Mega Prime Whole Kernel Corn
- 1/2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- Heat the butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the corn, season with salt and pepper, and cook for 1 minute. Add the eggs and scramble.
- Once the eggs are scrambled to your liking, turn off the heat and crumble in the goat cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Make mealtime prep a breeze with easy recipes and easy-to-manage ingredients! Mega Prime Canned Vegetables have easy to open cans, paving the way for faster, safer, and more convenient cooking.
Mega Prime is part of the Mega Global Corporation, a leading manufacturer and distributor of canned goods. If you would like to know more about easy recipes and other exciting things that you can do with Mega Prime products, feel free to visit our official Facebook page.