Sharing our experiment if nata de coco will be still good if baked. We tried using Mega Prime Tropical Fruit Cocktail in our ordinary muffin recipe since it has nata de coco. Well, it’s great and it’s a hit.
We even make pancakes with fruit cocktails just to have fun and to our surprise it turned out well.
During this lockdown and I have time since I work at home, this is our bonding moment to make something for our merienda. I encourage every mom to at least spend time with your kids and let them learn what are the good products to use when cooking. I am glad that there are Mega Prime products that is worth recommending.
Ordinary muffin turns to healthy muffin that we can even sell or give as a gift especially on Christmas season. Hope you will enjoy my recipe.
- 1 cup Mega Prime Tropical Fruit Cocktail
- 2 cups (260 g) all-purpose flour
- ½ cup (100 g) granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup (180 ml) milk, room temperature
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a muffin pan with paper liners; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the milk, canola oi, and eggs together until well combined
- Add the flour mixture and fruit cocktail and stir with a silicone spatula just until combined.
- Divide the batter evenly between the muffin cups and
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with only a few moist crumbs attached.
- Transfer muffins to a wire rack to cool completely. Muffins are best the day they are made but they can be stored for later use.
Have fun and keep safe Mega Prime Moms.
Love it. Thanks for the idea.